- Made my first snow man!
- Started a new job (actually in December 2015 but it was rally late December, so it was more a 2016 thing)
- I lost a ton of weight and a whole pants size. but then i gained it back :( Oreo's and I have a love/hate relationship.
- Upgraded to Windows 10. OK this may not be a big deal to you, but I fix computers for a living, this is a big deal for me.
- Started this awesome blog :)
"And in the end, its not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."
For 2017 I am asking myself to accomplish some realistic goals, and I will review at the end of 2017 and see how I did.
- Conquer the closet! Try to organize my "closet space"(its actually an entire spare bedroom, not really a closet) with less clothes, less crap, and only keep stuff I really love.
- Have a clean house more consistently. Start dusting and de-cluttering on the regular.
- Start and finish 2 quilts.
- Go to California and see my Cali family and hang with my Grandma.
- Get Hunny and I to eat more healthy and cook at least 4 days a week.
- Continue this blog.
- Set a real time frame for actually starting the addition to our house or decide another path.
- Donate blood 5 times this year.
- Do another fun run.
- Volunteer to help animals somewhere at least once.
That's all realistic stuff right? Lets do this!