So my girlfriend and I made these desktop fairy gardens last weekend and I finally remembered to bring it to work to put on my desk. Can you even handle the cuteness!!
The whole thing probably cost me about $40 and $20 of that was the bowl, so you really could buy a cheaper bowl or if you have one at home already even better. But here are the basic tools I used. Sorry I didn't take pictures as we were making them, I got over excited and forgot.
- Moss from Dollar General
- Butterflies from Dollar General
- Foam bottom filler from Dollar General (you can't see it here but its what everything is actually sitting on)
- Real Succulents from Shop Rite
- Fish castle and Fish rocks from Walmart
- Bowl from Walmart
- Mushrooms we made from Play-Doh and toothpicks.
- Twine I got at one of those Target Clarence section deals and added to the bowl with some hot glue
|Up close view|
|On my desk!|
|My Friend's, Freaking adorable!|
|Her's is with a 6 cup measuring cup|