Well at least phobias that start with G. Brain's are crazy things. Sometimes your brain becomes irrationally fearful of something. Phobia's are no joke, they are sometimes debilitating and will make normally rational people turn into human shaped piles of fear. But sometimes looking at the different phobias is interesting, because some stuff you don't even realize people can have a phobia of that. So for my G post on my A to Z challenge, I give you:
Phobia's that start with the letter G
- Galeophobia or Gatophobia: Fear of cats. (oh no not cats! Instagram must be a minefield for someone with galeophobia)
- Gallophobia or Galiophobia: Fear France, French culture. (Francophobia) (French Bread?)
- Gamophobia: Fear of marriage.
- Geliophobia: Fear of laughter. (This has to be the worst.)
- Geniophobia: Fear of chins. (for real? I would be a great person for someone with this phobia to hang with.)
- Genophobia: Fear of sex. ( o ) ( o ) 8====D~~~ <---penis
- Genuphobia: Fear of knees. (but what about bee's knees? if I send a card that says "your the bee's knees" would that be rude?)
- Gephyrophobia, Gephydrophobia, or Gephysrophobia: Fear of crossing bridges.
- Gerascophobia: Fear of growing old.
- Germanophobia: Fear of Germany, German culture, etc. (not death metal fans clearly)
- Gerontophobia: Fear of old people or of growing old. (please look at this old lady. It will help.)
- Geumaphobia or Geumophobia: Fear of taste. (but how do you eat? Even tacos!?)
- Glossophobia: Fear of speaking in public or of trying to speak. (bro, I am right there with you)
- Gnosiophobia: Fear of knowledge. (I need this explained in more detail.)
- Graphophobia: Fear of writing or handwriting. (probably not reading my blog then)
- Gymnophobia: Fear of nudity. (I hope the treatment for this is looking at pictures of the Hemsworth brothers naked.)
- Gynephobia or Gynophobia: Fear of women. (It's ok, I understand, its cause bitches be trippen.)
- Bonus Fear - Orthopterophobia and is a fear of any member of the Orthoptera family (grasshoppers, locusts, katydids, and of course, those dreaded crickets). I am totally phobic of crickets. Like stop dead and scream with terror afraid. I know its irrational, but my brain is just wired this way.