H is for Hair because I love to dye my hair fun crazy colors. Hunny kinda hates it, but he loves me the way I am, so that's fine. I spend a lot of time on my hair. I read and do everything I can to keep my hair healthy, I play with color so I do not need to Bleach to often, I deep condition at least once a week, I only shampoo my hair 2 times a week and when I do wash, I wash with cold water. Its a lot of work, but anyone that does this sort of thing will tell you, its worth it. The best part is, once I don't feel like doing it anymore, I can just undo it. Its just hair.
Here is 5 reasons why you should dye your hair fun colors:
- Every time I look in the mirror I smile cause my colorful hair makes me happy.
- It gives you a reason to take care of your hair and yourself a little better.
- Showers are hilarious. Pink was the best. It looked like a pink-splosion in my shower when I washed it! So fun.
- It gives you an inner confidence you didn't know you had. Blue hair? Gotta own that shit.
- When you do something you have always wanted to do, it makes you happy. Its a selfish happy that no one can take away from you. Your not hurting anyone, your not disappointing anyone, your just being you and you are wonderful.
|Currently. Pink with Violet and Blue|
Punky Color: Flamigo Pink on new Bleached roots and highlighted the Pink over Turquoise, which made violet.
|Punky Color Turquoise. |
Dyed right over Peach-ish Rose Gold
|Punky Color Flamigo Pink with Pravana Violet|
(This was done on fully bleached hair)
|Sparks Rose Gold|
Turned out Peach-ish / Rose Gold ish
This was done on fully bleached hair
Punky Color Atlantic Blue
Directly over Manic Panic Voodoo Blue.
|Manic Panic Voodoo Blue|
|Blonde and Manic Panic Voodoo Blue|
(Right after my wedding. Done by a Pro)
|Bleach Blonde Bride|
Done by a Pro.
What I use:
L'Oreal Quick Blue Powder Bleach (Other then roots, I only bleach once every 3 or 4 months, maybe less.)
Shea Moister Intensive Care Hair Masque (I use this as my daily conditioner and deep conditioner)
TRESemme Hair Spray (basically my heat protector as well has hair spray)
Still trying to find a good frizz reducer and shiny stuff. I have the Kevin Murphy Young Again and Not Your Mothers Frizz Reducer right now, cause I got a great price on them, but eh.